Loading...

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Back In The Studio

It's Saturday afternoon, I'm gettingover a lousy cold. My eyes are heavy, my thoat hurts and I can't stop coughing. Luckily I'm not the one who has to sing today.

Win arrived for his backing vocal session and just had time to discuss hairstyles with Pete in the studio before we started.
video

 
 
Then it was into the booth for Win
 
 
 
and what an amazing job he did on two of the songs. The Friend You Need and The River Is Wide.
  
End of the session and engineer Pete and I listen to the rough mix of  the chorus from The Friend You Need
  video



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Fran. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following your music blog now via GFC. And I followed your Twitter also :) I'd appreciate a return favor. Thanks!

    Kaykay Obi @ The Creative Forum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaykay only just saw this message but I've followed your blog and Twitter. Any chance I can get you to follow my writing blog? Hope all is well!
      Fran

      Delete